twitter Update

Md Shahin Kabir

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Knowing Each Other with My Friend At the First day of Uuniversity

I have met with my friend whose name Zubayer Chaudhury .He is a great guy .Now I am telling something about him. He lives at Uttara in Dhaka.But His home district is Dinazpur.So far i know he has been living in Dhaka from childhood. I heard about his family.H e said that his father is a govt employee. His fathers name is Reza chaudhury.His mather's name is Doli chaudhury.She is a home maker.My friend is a good man .But he is a smoker.I dont like it. According to my speech ,I think he will leave to smoke .This is my thought.
Whatever He passed his SSC and HSC with a good result.He is not only a good student but also a good player.He plays Badminton and Billiard nicely.
I like him for his friendly mind.I pray for him .
As far as i know he is also a good Muslim.He tries to Perform salah five times. May he lives long.Allah will bless him.Yaa Allah :::: send him to jannah
i wish him best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

সাহুরী ও ইফতারের সময় সুচী [ঢাকা বাংলাদেশ] - রামাদান হিজরী ১৪৩৭, বঙ্গাব্দ ১৪২৩