twitter Update

Md Shahin Kabir

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Honouring Parents

 1.Honouring Parents:
  1. TheWords of Allah Almighty: "We have instructed man to
honour his parents." (29:8)

1. Abu 'Amr ash-Shaybani said, "The owner of this house (and he pointed at the house of 'Abdullah
ibn Mas'ud) said, "I asked the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, which action Allah
loves best. He replied, 'Prayer at its proper time.' 'Then what?' I asked. He said, 'Then kindness to
parents." I asked, 'Then what?' He replied, 'Then jihad in the Way of Allah.'" He added, "He told me
about these things. If I had asked him to tell me more, he would have told me more."

2. 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar said, "The pleasure of the Lord lies in the pleasure of the parent. The anger of
the Lord lies in the anger of the parent."





No comments:

Post a Comment

সাহুরী ও ইফতারের সময় সুচী [ঢাকা বাংলাদেশ] - রামাদান হিজরী ১৪৩৭, বঙ্গাব্দ ১৪২৩